Female student looking at books

Financial Aid

Help Paying For College

Financial aid is money that is given, paid or loaned to you to help pay for your college education or vocational training. It can also be a waiver of select college fees.

To start, check out our financial aid program options.

Then apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application, depending on eligibility.

In the News

Check back here often for announcements, news and workshops dates. We look forward to helping you!


Jobs available for Foothill students...Don't miss out!

If you have a 2017-18 federal financial aid award, you may be eligible to get one of our terrific Federal Work-Study jobs.  Click here to learn more.






Students Services Building

Questions?We're Here to Help!

Financial Aid Office

(650) 949-7245


Building 8100, Room 8101

Financial Aid Staff Directory

Financial Aid Questions?