SOAR Enrollment Workshops
Student Orientation, Assessment & Registration
Summer SOAR Workshops
SOAR workshops help new Foothill students to complete steps for access to priority registration.
Wednesday, August 21
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Check In Starts at 9 a.m.
Meet in front of the Student Services Building 8100. Parking is free in Lot 1 when you RSVP.
Workshop begins at 9:30 a.m.
Meet in Room 8403
- Attend an orientation to learn about free college, financial aid, and assessments.
- After orientation, meet with a counselor to create an educational plan.
- Register for fall classes.
- End with a tour of the campus!
- After completing Summer SOAR, you'll be ready for fall classes.
- Fall quarter starts Monday, Sept. 23!
How to Get Ready for Summer SOAR
IMPORTANT: You need a CWID (Student ID) to complete SOAR. If you've applied for admission to Foothill, you already have one!
If you have a problem filling out the admission application, we'll have onsite support to help you apply when you arrive.