The Role of Classified Senate
- Represent the concerns and interests of the Foothill College Classified Staff in shared governance.
- Appoint classified staff to participate in college-wide standing and ad hoc committees.
- Collect, evaluate and disseminate information for the classified staff.
- Promote professional development for classified staff.
- Classified Senate Constitution and Bylaws
Classified Senate Meetings
Classified Senate meets twice a month on Zoom. For meeting dates and information, follow the link below.
Classified Governance Participation
Also see a list of classified representation on college governance councils and meeting times.
Classified Senate meets every two weeks via Zoom.
|President: Adiel Velasquez (2023–2024)|
|President-Elect: Doreen Finkelstein (2023–2024)|
|Past President: Janie Garcia (2022-2023 July-March), Adrienne Hypolite (2021–2022)|
|Recorder: Aquino, Trizha Loren (2023–2024)|
|Treasurer: Erika Cervantes (2023– 2024)|
|View segment senators list.|