Student Success PSA Competition
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEB. 24th AT MIDNIGHT
Create a Video, Film, Song, Art Piece
Make it easily accessible for all and share on social media.
FOUR WINNERS WILL EACH WIN A $500 PRIZE!
P.S.A. = PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Deadline: Thursday, Feb. 24th
Create a PSA that Promotes one of the following categories:
We, the Associated Students of Foothill College want the student body to raise awareness within the student body on the impacts of the COVID 19 virus on virtual learning and engagement, by focusing on four different areas of student success that have needs for awareness: Shared Governance, Student Activities, Online Learning (Tips and Resources for the Virtual Classroom), and the COVID-19 Vaccine .
How To Participate
- Must be registered in at least one Foothill class
- Create a video, film, song, art piece, etc. that is easily accessible for all
Foothill students to access online, either through social media or through any
other virtual sharing methods
- Students may work with others, but only one person should submit their
group's P.S.A, but must include the information for the other students in the
group as well
- Formats for the P.S.A. are open- ended, but the P.S.A. must be accessible to
- P.S.A. intended for the $500 prize, funded by Foothill Service Leadership,
must be submitted following the details for submission
- The winner for each category will be announced on February 26th Virtually
at the ASFC BLACK MINDS MATTER PANEL through Zoom
Details for Submission
- Use the following hashtags when posting your P.S.A. to categorize your entry
- Be sure to use the specific hashtag for your category, multiple tags can be used, but all entries will only receive a prize for one category
- All submissions NOT emailed will NOT be counted for the $500 prize
Email Your Submission
- To be considered for the $500 prize, email your P.S.A. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions due by email by Wednesday, Feb. 24th before MIDNIGHT to be considered
- Email submissions should include the creator's name and CWID in the subject title, and any group submissions should be submitted only by one member but include the CWID and name of the other group members
Please contact Abhiraj Muhar at email@example.com.
This Competition is presented by: Black History Month Committee, ASFC President’s board, and President Thuy Nguyen.
The ASFC Campus Council meetings resume in Fall 2021 weekly on Thursday from 2-4 PM. More information foothill.edu/asfc.
Questions? Contact Me!
2021-2022 ASFC President Fatai Heimuli
Campus Center, Upper Level, Room 2013