Admissions and Records Office
Ordering Foothill Transcript
Current and Former Students
Starting Feb. 18 , 2020, all current and former Foothill students may order transcripts online through Parchment for only $7, our authorized transcript provider.
Transcripts will be sent electronically or mailed in hard copy, depending on the arrangement with the receiving institution.
Register and Sign Into Parchment
|GOT QUESTIONS? Call the Parchment Student Support Center at 833.781.7235|
How to Order
Order Official Transcript or View Unofficial Transcript in MyPortal
- LOG IN to MyPortal
- From left menu, SELECT Apps
- Under Students, SELECT Student Registration
- Under My Records, you may SELECT either
- View My Unofficial Transcript OR
- Order Official Foothill Transcript
Also quickly access Parchment from the APP tiles under Students.
Official Transcript from the Website
Please note: Missing information from your order may delay your transcript. Please read the following instructions before ordering your transcript.
Please provide your Full Name, DOB and last 4 digits of your SSN or CWID.
1. Login into Parchment.
2. Select Profile (upper right of the screen)
3. Select >Account Setting
4. Click on Transcript tab
5. Input your CWID or the last 4 digits of your SSN
6. Click Save
7. Click on Order (Upper right of the screen)
8. Click on CREATE NEW ORDER
Official transcripts may be ordered directly from Parchment
Benefits to Using Parchment e-Transcripts
- Secure online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received
- Online tracking ability
- Option to requet electronic delivery of your transcript
- After request, electronic transcripts may be available in as little as an hour
- The ability to upload additional or supplemental forms that are required by the receiving entity to accompany the transcript (ex. AMCAS, etc.)
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Regular Hours: April 10–June 30
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
*Friday: 8 a.m.–3 p.m. (Virtual Only)
Contact Us Virtually
Please contact us by Phone, Email, Chat or Help Form during business hours. NOTE: Phone service available 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–Noon Friday.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONS
May 29: Memorial Day Holiday
June 19: Juneteenth Holiday
SUNNYVALE CENTER CLOSED
Please visit or contact the Main Campus for in-person or virtual services.