All Counseling Appointments by Telephone & Zoom
The Counseling Team is here to support you via telephone and Zoom for Summer quarter. If you need assistance with any of the following topics, please contact us via live chat or phone so we may schedule you a 30-minute appointment, or you may schedule via our online scheduling system:
- Financial Aid Appeal
- Probation, Level 4+
- Academic Renewal
- Petition for degree/certificate
Summer Quarter we offer 10-15 minute Quick Question sessions via telephone or Zoom.
Our goal is to help you clarify your academic and personal goals. Our counselors are committed to your success and deliver a range of services. These include sessions regarding course consideration for Summer and Fall quarters, AP test scores, prerequisite clearance, progress probation levels 1 and 2 to name a few.
Times are as follows:
Monday and Tuesday - 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Friday - closed
Call 650-949-7821 or 650-949-7101 through August 1st to be placed on the drop in list for a counselor to return your call when it is your turn.
Note: We often experience a higher volume of calls in summer so please expect longer wait time.
Summer Quarter Office Hours
- Monday - Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Fridays - closed
We will be closed Friday, Sept 3 and Monday, Sept. 6 in observance of LaborDay holiday.
- Summer caExplore majors, educational choices and set academic goals
- Get up-to-date information on admissions and transfer requirements
- Develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) for certificate, graduation and/or transfer
- Address academic and progress probation
- Get referrals to other support services on campus
- Certify your IGETC and CSU GE eligibility
- Explore career options and paths
- Learn about different career and college success courses
- Use career search resources to weigh your options
- Get support in safe, non-judgmental spaces
- Address personal issues affecting your college success
- Receive referrals to on-campus and community resources as needed
Programs with Counseling Support
Our mission is to empower students in their educational journey by building upon their diverse strengths. We advocate on behalf of learners to overcome institutional barriers while providing academic, career, transer, personal counseling and instruction. We value the worth and dignity of each individual as they positively contribute to their communities and global society.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302
We're Hiring for Fall 2020!
Work virtually. Earn $17 an hour at 10–15 hours per week in one of our Student Services