Congratulations to the Class of 2018!
View, Download and Share the Memories
Note: To download a photo, simply select the photo in the gallery. Then click on the download icon at the bottom right corner BEFORE the BUY button. You do not need to purchase photos from this gallery.
58th Annual Commencement Ceremony
FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2018
Steps to Graduate
- To graduate this spring 2018, you must have petitioned by Friday, June 1.
- Purchase your cap and gown from the Bookstore, June 1-29
- Invite your family and friends to attend -- no tickets required!
- Attend Graduation rehearsal Friday, June 29 at 10 a.m. at the Library Quad.
- Arrive at the Smithwick Theatre patio by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 29, dressed and ready to go. Parking is free all day.
- Celebrate your accomplishments at a complimentary reception sponsored by ASFC immediately following the ceremony.
If you require accommodations for a disability, please call the Disability Resource Center at 650.949.7017 to make arrangements.
Help Us Pronounce Your Name at Graduation!
It is important to us that your graduation is one to remember, so we invite you to record the correct pronunciation of your name! Please take a moment to do so using the appropriate link according to your division:
- Biological Health Sciences: https://www.name-coach.com/record/0F206
- Business & Social Sciences: https://www.name-coach.com/record/44447
- Fine Arts: https://www.name-coach.com/record/1A5AE
- Language Arts: https://www.name-coach.com/record/9F3D7
- Kinesiology & Athletics: https://www.name-coach.com/record/70378
- Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering: https://www.name-coach.com/record/25C90
Are You Eligible to Participate?
We invite you to participate in the 2018 Commencement Ceremony, if you graduated or will graduate from Foothill College during the following terms:
- Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Winter 2018, or will graduate at the end of *Spring 2018 or end of *Summer 2018
*Please note that if you graduate this Spring 2018, you must have petitioned by June 1. To have your name printed in the program, you must have submitted your petition by May 14.
*If you petition to graduate for Summer 2018 before the June 29th ceremony, you may
participate in the ceremony but your name will be included in the following year's