- Canvas Terminology
- Canvas Guides - Guides to videos, tutorials, and other Canvas resources
- How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as a student?
- How do I register for publisher course materials?
- VoiceThread - Tutorial and troubleshooting tips
Services & Materials
Make use of the many services that are offered online.
- Off-Campus Library Services - Find books and journals that you need for classes or if you aren't sure what you need, Ask a Librarian.
- Student Services - Make use of many student services without setting foot on campus.
- Learning and Study Aids - Get assistance with writing, note taking, strategies to reduce plagiarism, and using the Internet for research.
- Bookstore - Order your textbooks online.
- College Buys - Get great student deals on computer software.
- StudentLingo videos - Explore topics on Academic & Career Exploration, Learning to Learn, Reading & Writing Strategies, and Personal Management.
- Free Learning Materials - Find free textbooks and educational videos that are openly licensed for use, remixing, and sharing.
- Free Images - View the YouTube video to see how to find free images.
Access your online courses from one of many campus computer labs. Or you can use wireless access in nearly all classrooms and indoor public spaces.
- California Virtual Campus - Catalog of online courses available from California community colleges.
- Foothill College Faculty and Staff Directory - Contact information.
- Accredited Online Schools & Colleges - Find out what to look for when choosing an online college.
- Student Complaint Processes - Most student complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level for the quickest and most successful way of resolving issues involving Foothill College. You are encouraged to work through the campus complaint process first before escalating issues to a State Complaint Process (scroll to bottom).
- Need strategies on how to avoid plagiarism?